Health Care Reform Pros and Cons – Do you also want to know the Health Care Reform Pros and Cons? Of course you do. You might be asking yourself, What Does The Health Care Bill Mean to Me? Here are answers for the million dollar question, What Does The Health Care Bill Mean to Me, Followed by Health Care Reform Pros and Cons.
Barack Obama health care reform bill has finally been passed, thinking of the endless possibilities that this Legislation can do to millions of Americans who are uninsured. See below for the details on this Health Care Reform Pros and Cons and on the answer to What Does The Health Care Bill Mean to Me.
Health Care Reform Pros:
- Insurance for Everyone – This Health Care Bill will be able to help every person in the country to get an insurance that they can afford.
- Pre-existing Conditions to be Covered –
- Lower Prescription Costs
- Equal Coverage for All
- No financial Burden on Our Children
- Care for the Elderly
- Medical Malpractice Reform
Health Care Reform Cons:
- The cost
- Possibility of Health Care Providers Increasing Coverage Rates
- Providers May Refuse to Accept Public Insurance
Now for the remaining question on the What Does The Health Care Bill Mean to Me?
This is a great opportunity to be able to get the insurance that you cannot afford, if you have problems with the Pre-existing conditions, This Heal Care bill will be helping you out on that, The main goals of this is to provide insurance to all people in the country.