Knowing how to convert PDF to Excel online is important these days to make sure that you have the right kind of files at hand, and that you have to have those files converted when needed.
However, there are times when you probably don’t have the right software with you to do so. Or that maybe, you’re in an internet café, and you simply can’t install PDF to Excel Converters. How will you convert PDF to Excel online, then?
Well, it’s simple! All you have to do is open your web browser, and do the following…
- Google PDF to Excel Online Converter. Those are the first keywords you have to type so that online converters would show up on the results page. Of course, there’d be a lot of them, so what you have to do is choose those that would come up on the first page. The reason for this is that these are the ones that are considered “reliable”—or those that you really can use, and have been used by many before, as well.
- Choose one. Next, just choose one of those results, and then you will be taken into the converter’s own website—which means that you can now start converting those files.
- Choose the file. To convert PDF to Excel, click the tab that says “search” on your chosen converter. After doing so, go ahead and choose the file that you would like to convert. Make sure that it is a PDF file, of course. There are also some cases when you’d be asked by the website whether you want the file converted, unlocked, edited, or merged—just choose what you want to do with it. Conversion is always the #1 choice because once you have the file converted, it’ll be easy for you to do what you want with it.
- Choose the option you want. Once you have chosen your desired file, you will be asked what you want to be done with it. A couple of options are around. For one, you might want to convert PDF to jpeg, rotate the pages of the PDF (i.e., landscape to portrait or vice-versa), split the files, or even reorder the pages of the PDF file. Additionally, you know you’d be in good hands because most online converters offer PDF Protection. This means that your file will be safe and ready for copying, editing, and of course, printing—so you won’t have a hard time trying to lay it out anymore—and you wouldn’t have to deal with those annoying password encryption issues, unless the file is read-protected, that is. Aside from what was mentioned, once you convert PDF to Excel, you can also make use of other options, such as compression, layout, and of course, header and footer, as well—so you can totally make the file your own, and allow it to serve its purpose.
- Click “Convert”. And of course, do not forget to click “Convert”. This way, conversion would finally be started—and you could have the file that you want in time.
- Choose Documentation Type. Choose whether you want the file to be saved only in your computer, or if you want a copy emailed to you, etc.
Take note that it is important to check if there are certain limitations given by the converter (i.e., you can only convert up to 10 files, or that maximum size is 50 MB, etc.) so you won’t have unrealistic expectations, and so there would be no hassle for you.
By keeping these tips in mind, it would be easy for you to convert PDF to Excel online—and work would certainly be a breeze!